You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Ugh

I hate all these idiotic reviews saying "IT'S TOO SHORT" I even saw a review where some dude claimed he killed the boss with the axes, lmao.

Anyway, this was hilarious, I played it before it was on NG though (I think however, it was on your website before it was on NG right?)

the skullkid the skullkid

too easy

the animation of the game was very cheap, you couldn't do much in it either. far to easy as well.

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

Needs work

It was fun playing and the design was cool and all. It was a bit buggy though and the monsters could have died a little easier. More monsters with less health would have been more entertaining.

Sonny Sonny

Oh wow

Best flash rpg ever made. Really really good job. I could play this forever!

Button. Button.

Uhm

It was okay. Needs more things happening. Like sudden things that you get surprised of and maybe laugh or something.

ExplodingINSANITY responds:

Thanks for the advice.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

um

Your drawings are very sloppy and very bad smoothed and stuff but you know alot and you made a good tutorial.
But you need to practice your own drawings..

The Manga Tutorial The Manga Tutorial

not very good

I did not like it at all.
Ok, the "V" shaped head training and some stuff but you don't know how to draw good your self, at least not when you made this.
You shall not do tutorials if you're not good at drawing.
I don't like your style of the art and the song was real annoying in the backround.
The picture did not have details at all and it was all sketchy, no eyes and not overlights and no good shading.

I did not learn my self anything out of this.. maybe cause I know how to draw better but if I was in a lower level I wouldn't have teached my self to good either.
Some stuff in this was ok so I gave it a 4.

Loathsome. out.

Test Your Knowledge Test Your Knowledge

Very bad game

The game/quiz is very bad made.
Bad design and stupid questions.
As the last dude sayed;"Yoshi didn't take care of Mario's baby, he took care of Mario"

You must give questions that is correct.

The action scripting is nice (since I don't know shit about AS) but the design are horrible.

Cath the rings (Mic game) Cath the rings (Mic game)

uuh

I don't get it.. plus this sucks

Ninja-chicken responds:

Suck my cock because this is better then anything youve EVER done and its only my alt you fat whorebag

Dragonhunters Dragonhunters

w00t

i hope this awesome stuff get front page, it should deserv it! good job keep this cool stuff up!