25ft under the seat 25ft under the seat

sweet

I liked this quite a bit because of the idea and the backgrounds. Yet the jokes could have been a bit better. I didn't laugh once, but oh well. No offense or anything.

I don't get what happened with Tord s: Could you tell me on MSN later perhaps? I'm very out of the loop right now since I don't go to SA and stuff anymore.

But yeah, nice job. Could have had some better jokes, the last punchline was funny though. I did laugh a tiny bit at that one actually.

News Reader News Reader

---

Try using fbf instead of tweening the whole character. It'd get more interesting, also try to make the voice act better the next time.

Picoday 2007 Sun Parody Picoday 2007 Sun Parody

Terrible.

This made no sense at all. This shouldn't be in the portal in the first place. Everyone is giving you a high score cause you're a moderator (you know you are, you banned me awhile ago, which I'm not whining over either). This is just a flood "animation/game", like a spam submission. This takes max 10 minutes to make.

Put effort into something before submitting stuff to newgrounds. This is shameful really.. a moderator and everything.

Seamonky responds:

Hahaha! You're a funny guy. I made this flash a long time ago. The sunshine crew was quite popular back in late 2006, early 2007 so that's why I made it. This happens to be my "best one" since I'm not really a flash type of person. I was never a moderator at the time as well. People just liked it for the hell of it so they just rated high. Also, the fact that it came out on Pico Day was the reason why. This has nothing to do with me being a moderator what so ever. This was just for fun. Your lucky I'm not deleting this review since this one made me laugh.

This doesn't deserve a zero either.

By the way.... Lock flashes? Hahaha!

-Seamonky: Just that sexy.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Ugh

I hate all these idiotic reviews saying "IT'S TOO SHORT" I even saw a review where some dude claimed he killed the boss with the axes, lmao.

Anyway, this was hilarious, I played it before it was on NG though (I think however, it was on your website before it was on NG right?)

the skullkid the skullkid

too easy

the animation of the game was very cheap, you couldn't do much in it either. far to easy as well.

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

Needs work

It was fun playing and the design was cool and all. It was a bit buggy though and the monsters could have died a little easier. More monsters with less health would have been more entertaining.

* Just fake a smile * Just fake a smile

amazing

amazing

FreekC responds:

ty bud

Final Redemption Final Redemption

I liked it

I liked the song. But the drums had no force, the crashes didn't do any sound at all and that's a bit sad :/

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

Five 'n ten

Told you I liked it already on msn.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks for the support bro! :)